Wednesday, July 27, 2005

project plan

While my project does not feel as ambitious as some of the others I've read about, I know time is still going to feel tight as we start getting into the project phase of the program.

I appreciate Joe's offer to help when I begin coding the php needed. I will most likely take you up on the offer, Joe, as my php is limited at best (and I'm out of practice!)

I have many test subjects lined up to see if this thing works and I actually don't think it will take me an incredible amount of time once I get going. This affords me the chance to really tweak the design and perhaps the user interface into something that is really spectacular.

So my plan is to get the php code out of the way first, then work on making the thing visually interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home