Monday, July 25, 2005

project stoof addendum

I remember what my other idea was. I would like to make a Dynamically-Created Internet Community Image Collage. I think I know how it would work.

Members of an Internet community could upload images to a specified folder on a webserver, let's call that folder "Collage. A php script controls the uploading and another php script randomly selects a set number of images and displays them in a random order on a website. Depending on how the HTML is written, boom instant collage.

I don't think this is a bad idea.

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Bryan Alexander said...

Very interesting. How much control would users have?

On a related note, here's that "Exquisite Corpse" project we mentioned last week - might be useful to bear in mind: http://nutmeg.durand.lfc.edu/Corpse/about.html .

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Joseph Chung said...

I have done uploading images and image controls. I can go over how things are set if you would like.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Bryan Alexander said...

Your digital writing assignment: The Blue Chamber!
http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/bluechamber/index_e.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home